Sapa is a beautiful place with many things to see and do. Here are some of the best things to do in Sapa:
- View the beautiful Muong Hoa valley which is famous for its untouched natural landscape and ethnic tribes.
- Stay at Topas Ecolodge which is located on a beautiful hilltop and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Explore Lao Chai Ta Van villages which are home to the Black Hmong and Giay ethnic minorities.
- Ride along O Quy Ho Pass which is one of the most scenic mountain passes in Vietnam.
- Visit Love Waterfalls which is a beautiful waterfall located in the Hoang Lien National Park.
- Visit Cat Cat village which is home to the Black Hmong people and has many traditional handicraft shops.
- Try out ethnic clothes which are available for rent in Sapa town.
- Eat local food such as thang co (a traditional soup made from horse meat), grilled pork, and sticky rice.
- Ride a cable car to the top of Mount Fansipan, where you can visit a tall Buddha statue.
News & Updates
Coming mainly from Yunnan and Anhui provinces of China, they will have a four- day-and-three-night tour of Ha Long city in Quang Ninh province and…
Several Chinese tour groups arrived in Vietnam Wednesday … said a group of 79 people arrived at the Lao Cai border gate, and would visit…
VOV.VN – Korean Cultural Day 2023 was launched in Sa Pa tourist resort of Lao Cai province, northern Vietnam, on March 10 by the Embassy…
Korean Cultural Day will take place in Sa Pa, the northwestern mountainous province of Lao Cai on March 10 -11. Read Full Article
Various activities featuring the cultures of Vietnam and the Repulic of Korea (RoK) are taking place on March 10-11 in Sa Pa town of Lao…
The tourist town of Sapa in Lao Cai Province has launched the Summer Festival 2023 with a series of activities to celebrate the 120th anniversary…