Sapa is a beautiful place with many things to see and do. Here are some of the best things to do in Sapa:
- View the beautiful Muong Hoa valley which is famous for its untouched natural landscape and ethnic tribes.
- Stay at Topas Ecolodge which is located on a beautiful hilltop and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Explore Lao Chai Ta Van villages which are home to the Black Hmong and Giay ethnic minorities.
- Ride along O Quy Ho Pass which is one of the most scenic mountain passes in Vietnam.
- Visit Love Waterfalls which is a beautiful waterfall located in the Hoang Lien National Park.
- Visit Cat Cat village which is home to the Black Hmong people and has many traditional handicraft shops.
- Try out ethnic clothes which are available for rent in Sapa town.
- Eat local food such as thang co (a traditional soup made from horse meat), grilled pork, and sticky rice.
- Ride a cable car to the top of Mount Fansipan, where you can visit a tall Buddha statue.
News & Updates
Tam Cok (2 days) has a boat tour that I’ve done twice (2020 & 2023) there is also a bird park (take a taxi from…
As harvest season approaches, The Hanoi Times highlights some of the best places to view … Sapa Town, Lao Cai Province Sapa is one of…
Lao Cai province aims to turn its border gate economic zone into a major logistics center in Vietnam, as part of its plan to become…
On clear days, the mist-wreathed, rugged mountain peaks surrounding the town evoke its ubiquitous cool environment (Sapa is 1,640m above sea level). One can see…
Sapa is a world unto itself and one of the top destinations to visit and explore the incredible ethnic minorities of Vietnam. Read Full Article
A government plan for the development of Lao Cai Province envisages building heliports in several areas for both tourism and rescue purposes. Read Full Article